Easy Breaded Talapia or Chicken
- Rub meat with lemon juice or dip in milk
- Crunch up melba toast and mix with seasonings of choice
- Coat meat with mixture and bake or grill on George Forman.
Easy Bunless Burgers
- Grill chicken, turkey burgers or beef patties and season to taste.
- Layer between 2 lettuce leafs
- Add grilled sweet onions and tomatoes
Easy Meat Kabobs
- 4oz of meat of your choice
- 1 sweet onion
- 1/4 cup of dressing
- 1 tsp Seasoning
cut meat into cubes. Cut onion into small wedges. Combine seasoning and dressing and marinate with meat and onions for 4 hours. Place on metal skewers and grill on medium heat.
Easy Orange Ginger Chicken
- 4oz chicken – cut into chunks
- black pepper – orange – cut in 1/4s
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic – 1/2 t basil
- 1 T fresh ginger root (about 1/2″-1″ long piece, peeled & minced)
- juice of half lemon
1. Preheat pan over MED heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
3. Add chicken to pan and stir fry until brown on all sides, about 5-10 mins.
4. Add garlic and cook for 1 min.
5. Squeeze juice of orange quarters over chicken.
6. Peel & separate orange into sections. Add orange sections, ginger, lemon juice, and basil. Stir well.
7. Cover and simmer for about 20-30 mins.
Easy Garlic Chicken
-16oz chicken (16oz chicken = 4 servings)
- diced onion
- 3-5 cloves garlic – unpeeled & left whole
- juice of half lemon
- black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Heat non-stick saucepan over MED.
3. Add the onion. Stir constantly until tender. 5-10 mins.
4. Transfer onions to glass baking dish.
5. Place chicken atop onions.
6. Squeeze on lemon juice & sprinkle with pepper.
7. Place garlic around and on the chicken.
8. Cover tightly either with lid or aluminum foil.
9. Cook for 30-45 mins or until chicken is no longer pink.
Easy Taco Salad
-2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
-4oz of lean ground beef
-½ tsp garlic salt
-¼ tsp of chili seasoning
- crunched up melba toast
*Saute ground beef and spices. Sprinkle on top of lettuce and top with crumble melba toast.
- Delicious Chicken Vegetable Soup
- 6 cups of chicken broth base (see recipe under soups)
- 12 oz of cooked chopped chicken
- 3 stalks of chopped celery
- 1 whole sweet onion chopped
- 2 handfuls of chopped cabbage
- 2 medium sized chopped tomatoes (optional)
- combine and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetable are tender adding cabbage for the last 10 minutes.
Easy Chinese Chicken (or other meat)
- cubed meat 4oz (chicken, shrimp, or steak)
- 5 Tbsp of chicken Broth
- Dash of onion salt, Chinese 5 spice, salt & pepper
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- ½ packet of stevia
• Shred cabbage. Sautee minced garlic in 1 Tbsp of bouillon base. Add 2 Tbsp of base and cabbage over medium heat. Remove while still crunchy. Combine 2 Tbsp of bouillon base, onion salt, Chinese 5 spice and stevia. Pour into pan with cubed meat. Stir fry this mixture. Throw cabbage back in for 1-2 minutes until heated.
Shake and Bake Chicken or Fish
- 4 chicken breasts or Fish fillets
- dash of salt & pepper, thyme, rosemary
- 1 packet of stevia
*combine all ingredients inside a bag and shake well. Grill until cooked
Easy Seafood gumbo
- 4oz of seafood (any allowable combo)
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2 large chopped Roma tomatoes
-¼ tsp. onion salt. – ¼ tsp. Creole seasoning
- dash of garlic powder, celery salt, cayenne pepper.
- 1-2 packets of stevia
- Sauté seafood with chopped garlic or high heat until browned. Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
Spicy Baked Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 onion cut up
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
*Season Chicken and place into baking pan. Place onions and garlic on top. Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes at 375’
Fried Chicken or Fish
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. of milk
- 1 crushed melba toast
- Salt & pepper
*Dip chicken in milk and coat with crushed melba toast crumbs. Cook in non-stick pan. Salt & pepper or other spices to taste.
Tomato Basil Chicken
-1 chicken breast cubed – 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup of water – 2 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. of chopped onion – 2 garlic clove minced
- 3 fresh basil leaves sliced
- ¼ tsp. oregano, garlic powder, onion powder
salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
lightly brown chicken in saucepan with lemon juice. Add garlic, onion, spices and water. After chicken is cooked add fresh tomatoes and basil. Cook for additional 10 minutes. Add salt& pepper. * 1 serving
OMG Good Chili
-1 lb. of lean ground beef -3 cups of chopped tomatoes
-1 ½ cups of water -½ cup of chopped onion
-4 garlic cloves minced -tsp of garlic powder
-tsp of onion powder -tsp of chili powder
-½ tsp of oregano -cayenne pepper to taste
-salt & pepper to taste
- brown beef with onions and garlic. Stir in tomatoes and water. Add spices and simmer. Top with chopped green onion
o 3 servings
Chicken Egg Roll
-2-3 big cabbage leaves
-1 cup shredded cabbage
- dash of onion salt, garlic powder and Chinese Five spice
- ½ packet of stevia
- 2 melba toast rounds
-1 chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 2 chicken breasts
- a dash of salt & pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- 2 tsp of water.
Rub spice mixture into chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour. Grill.
Ground Meat Mix
-Brown 1 lb. ground meat of choice (chicken, turkey, or beef) with seasonings of choice (salt, pepper, garlic, onion salt, spice blend)
- add 1/2 chopped sweet onion
- add chopped stalk of green onions
- add diced tomatoes (about 4 roma size)
Add this mix to iceberg lettuce to make lettuce wraps or sprinkle on top of chopped lettuce for salad.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-25480032-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);