Q & A
- What is HCG and how does it work?
- Homeopathic Drops vs Injections?
- Wouldn’t I lose the weight anyways if I went down to 500 calories a day without taking hCG?
- 4. What are some typical results?
- 5. What is the active ingredient in our HCG?
- 6. How is the product taken?
- 7. Where do I get the Guides and Recipes?
- 8. Do the HCG bottles expire?
- 9. Can I take my medications and other vitamins while on the HCG protocol?
- 10. Will I feel hungry while taking HCG?
- 11. Who can use the diet?
- 12. Are there any side effects with using HCG?
- 13. I am a Vegetarian, can I still go on the diet?
- 14. Can I drink Alcohol on the diet?
- 15. I understand that the diet calls for a 500 calorie diet. But what can I eat and how often do I eat?
- 16. How many times a day will I take the drops?
- 17. What if I only have 10-15 pounds to lose?
- 18. Am I safe to take antibiotics on the HCG diet?
- 19. Can I take HCG while using birth control?
- 20. Should women start taking HCG when on their period?
- 21. What kind of make-up/cosmetics can I use?
- 22. What about shampoo/conditioner and toothpaste?
- 23. Can I use lotion?
- 24. Will my weight loss on HCG be the same as others?
- 25. Will the HCG interfere with medications my doctor has prescribed for me?
- 26. Does your HCG come pre-mixed?
- 27. Should I have a prescription and doctor involved while using HCG?
- 28. Why do you include B12 with your HCG?
- 29. Where can I find more recipes than what is given on the website and book?
- 30. Will I have to continue taking the drops once I have reached my weight loss goal?
- 31. What are the Phases of the Diet Plan and what will I be eating?
HCG allows your body to reverse the effect that has kept you from losing the weight you’ve always wanted to lose. It is normal for the body to want to store and lock excess fat, and your body has a built in tendency to try to keep your present weight and prevent drastic changes. This is one reason why starvation dieting does not work, you tend to lose muscle mass and the not the fat that you really want to lose. Increasing HCG levels allows the body to target your locked fat reserve, release energy and lose weight at a more rapid pace.
HCG used in conjunction with a low calorie diet triggers your hypothalamus to mobilize the locked fat out of its storage locations, so that it’s available for use. This causes thousands of calories that have been locked to be release and used as fuel; as a result, you don’t feel tired or hungry with this diet as long as you are getting appropriate amounts of rest. Your body takes on a new shape because your locked stored fat is now being consumed as fuel; structural fat and muscle tissue are ignored and left alone. One to three pounds of weight loss per day without exercise are typical results if you follow the HCG diet protocol we provide for you. It is important that you follow the instructions carefully to get optimal results.
Homeopathic formulations function on the theory of “like heals like” and that a very small amount of the active ingredient brings about change, because of the unique way homeopathic products are produced. Homeopathic HCG is produced by taking pure full strength HCG and making it into a sublingual mixture through a process of dilution and succession. True homeopathic products, when tested in a typical lab, will come back negative for the active ingredient because the ingredient actually exists as a unique energy signature or imprint in the carrier liquid that cannot be measured chemically. This is also the reason homeopathic HCG drops will not show positive on a pregnancy test. It is important to realize that physical elements interact and affect each other in more ways than just chemically. Homeopathic products have continually baffled the American Medical Association when they fail in their chemical lab tests, yet are very successful when put to work in the human body. This has certainly been the case with homeopathic HCG used in the HCG diet program. If you are in doubt, read our testimonials on our website and our Facebook. These are testimonials from real life customers with real life results.
Another difference is the method of administration. Sublingual HCG drops are used by placing them under the tongue, an area rich in capillaries, where it is absorbed into the bloodstream. Our homeopathic HCG is manufactured in an FDA registered laboratory in the United States, and is prepared per the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. It does not require a prescription. HCG injections, on the other hand, must be prescribed by a doctor and are administered by a shot into your muscle tissue. The cost of injections obviously is much higher due to the involvement of the doctor and clinic.
Keep in mind that:
The drops are pain free and used under the tongue.
The drops are easy to store.
The drops are less expensive than prescription shots.
The drops do not expire.
1. Be very hungry
2. Get easily Fatigued
3. Get the shakes
4. Get dizzy/ lightheaded/ nauseous
5. Worst of all, your body would begin to store all the fat it can, and your body would begin to take nutrients out of your muscles and bone and brain and organs, etc. thus beginning the slow process of killing you.
Eating 500 calories a day while taking the HCG you would;
1. Only have occasional hunger pangs for the first couple days
2. Not get fatigued
3. Have an overall sense of well being.
4. Best of all, the HCG stores all nutrients from the 500 calories into your Bones, muscles and vital organs, and traps all nutrients in those places. Now your body needs to find an extra 1,000-1,500 calories each day to function properly. Well the only source of calories you have left is sitting in your fat. So, that’s what your body uses to eat as food, the 1,000-1,500 calories from your fat, plus the 500 calories you physically eat. That equals 1,500-2,000 calories your body need to thrive and feel great on. 3,500 calories is 1 pound of fat. This is how you can lose up to 40 lbs. in 40 days.
Phase 1: Start the HCG Drops (Days 1 – 2)
Phase 2: Starting the 500 Calorie Diet (Days 3 – 34)
Phase 3: Stabilization (Days 35 – 56)
Phase 4: Keeping Your Weight Off (Days 57 – Forever)
Phase 1: Taking the HCG Drops (Days 1 – 2)
For the first two days, start taking the HCG drops:
1.Place the drops under your tongue and hold them there for 15 seconds. Swallow the remaining liquid.
2.During the first two days of taking the HCG drops, you’ll also need to eat as much high fat food as you possibly can. You’ll be storing fat to be used as energy during the low calorie portion of the diet (described later). This also tells your cells that there is an abundance of fat, so that when you start Phase 2 you cell will then release the thousands of fat calories into your system to be eliminated. Don’t skip this step; your energy level will suffer if you do. If you do not eat enough fat during these first 2 days, your cells may go into starvation mode and instead of releasing fat, it will hold onto the fat. The best foods to eat are high fat foods such as eggs, cheese, fried foods, milk chocolate, pastries, ice cream, peanut butter, bread (with lots of butter), and pork. Sugars and starches are not as effective in this stage since they may have more calories but do not always have as much fat.
Phase 2: Starting the Low Calorie Diet (Days 3 – 34)
1.On the third day, you’ll begin the low calorie diet of 500 calories per day. Continue the low calorie diet for 3 weeks (if you’re trying to lose 15 to 20 pounds), or 6 weeks (if you’re trying to lose 34 to 40 pounds). Weigh yourself every morning when you wake up. You should see a weight loss of .5 to 2 pounds per day.
Note: If you do the six-week course, you’ll follow the diet for the full six weeks. However, you should only take the drops six days out of each week so that you don’t develop immunity to the HCG. For example, don’t take the drops on Sundays, but continue to follow the diet.
2. Eat only the foods from the following list. No variations are allowed. If an item is not on the list, then don’t eat it!
Note: Some doctors and clinics make substitutions, but we recommend sticking to the original diet protocol exactly in order to get the best your results.
Protein: Two 4oz servings per day
Chicken White fish (tilapia, halibut)
Shrimp Extra lean ground beef
Note: The original protocol isn’t specific about exactly how much a vegetable serving is, so use your best judgment. One serving is approximately two cups of salad, one tomato, one cucumber, one onion, or 1/2 cabbage. Be sure not to mix vegetables. Only one vegetable is allowed per meal.
Green salad Onions
Red radishes Asparagus
Bread: 2 servings per day
• 1 melba toast
• 1 grissini
Fruit: 2 servings per day
• 1 apple
• 1 orange
• 1/2 grapefruit
• Handful of strawberries
You can disperse the allotted food as you choose. However, the best option is to skip breakfast and break up your allowed food into lunch, dinner, and two snacks.
Beverages:You can consume unlimited amounts of the following:
• Black Coffee
• Water (Distilled is best)
• Sparkling water (Pellegrino, Perrier)
Note: Only use Stevia and saccharin (Sweet n Low) only. Don’t use aspartame, sucralose (Splenda), or sugar.
Phase 3: Stabilization (Days 35 – 56)
Day 35, you can now begin to add more food back into your diet, just be sure to avoid sugar and starch for 3 weeks. It’s best to add foods back in one at a time so you can see how your body reacts to each item. You can have dairy, fats and oils, nuts, but beware of extra sweet fruit like bananas and mangoes during this phase.
Once you have successfully stabilized your weight, you are ready to add normal foods back into your diet, including bread and other starchy foods like potatoes (in moderation, of course). You can also eat food containing sugar, like mangoes, bananas, and sweets. At this point of the diet, you will have developed a taste for healthy foods. It should also be much easier for you to make good eating decisions as well.
You’ll still want to continue to weigh yourself every morning, and if you go two pounds above your lowest achieved weight, a steak day will put you back on track. Just keep in mind that it is important to do the steak day on the same day as the gain. Otherwise it isn’t as effective. You should be able to maintain your new weight forever by following this simple system.
A steak day is where you don’t consume anything all day except water. For dinner, you’ll eat a large steak. Later on that evening, you can either have one apple or one tomato.
The following morning, you should be back within two pounds of your lowest achieved weight. This is how you keep yourself from gaining back all the weight you lost earlier in Phase 2.
Phase 4: Keeping Your Weight Off (Days 57 – Forever)
All habits (both good and bad) are made and broken within a 15-day time period? During your experience of the previous phases of the HCG diet, no doubt you have created some new and healthy eating habits. At this point you feel better physically and mentally than you ever have before. In addition, you discovered a new self-esteem, confidence and a new you! If you go right back to eating the wrong types of foods, chances are you’ll find yourself feeling sick, and you’ll soon realize that your body actually craves healthier foods.
This diet is all about making a change in your lifestyle. Sure, losing weight is a part of that change, but the key is to lose weight and keep it off for good! Maintaining a healthy lifestyle of exercise and eating the right foods is essential for your well being.
FAQ engine from DiamondSteel